Thursday, September 18, 2008

Alif ..ooo..Alif

I place my personal laptop in my room where Alif has a little portion (eh..not so little la, the size of a queen mattress) of his own space. Well, once upon a time when the children's desktop was still the old slow one, I had almost no chance to use this laptop coz the children, especially Alif, hogged the computer most of my free time. Kalau tak anak-anak, kena rebut dengan abah dia:-)
Anyway, Alif loves to play disney games or nickjr (Dora,etc) games from this laptop and just cry out for milk when he felt tired. And the next thing we know , he will just dozed off on the chair in front of the computer. Most of the time, this happen during weekend afternoon. So, last weekend, he did it again. I took the opportunity to capture this moment...


You can do anything to him at this time..he wont wake up coz he was in deep sleep already. At four, he still take only 4 oz of milk ..the same amount when he was 6 or 7 months. The only different was the bottle. He said, big boy drink in big bottle, so the small bottle were thrashed away.


No comments:

Post a Comment