Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Long Silence

Its been awhile since I last wrote, no its more than awhile. I just can't seem to bring myself to abandon other not so important things and do what I think I must do. Self -control. That's what I am lacking now. I had planned to complete my commitment but it didn't happen because i can't control myself into doing what I should do but instead I did what I like to do - such a waste of time. I know I am being vague. But its like "membuka pekung di dada" - how do you say that in English(?) - opening one's wound (?) if I started recounting how many planned must do things that didn't happen because of me, doing thing that I like that really is kind of a waste of time.. oh well....

1 comment:

  1. If you gained a lot of pleasure from doings things you like, that how can it be a waste?? Life is too short, we must be allowed to do things we like and enjoy, not just things we should do.. Don't be so hard on yourself.. :-))

    ReplyDelete